Note! Our team is developing an easy way to test and preview your stories, it should be shortly released. We know that now testing takes time - sorry for the inconvenience. Keep for updates - we're working on it!
Right now you can only preview your story by launching it on your or test device. This is how to do it:
1. Install Workstories player on your computer. Here is how to do it.
2. Create your device in Workstories manager and connect it to the player. Here is how to do it.
3. When creating a story, in "Set the venue" section choose your device and press "Apply".
4. Run your story in "Set your story live" section.
5. After your story is activated, you should see a preview on the bottom right corner of your screen.
6. Click on this preview to see the full story. You can check if everything looks correctly, all links are directing to the needed place.
7. If you want to change something, go back to Workstories manager and edit your story.
8. Don't forget to save your story after you done editing.
9. To review changes, go to Worstories player again and open the story you need.
10. When everything is perfect, don't forget to change the target audience of your story. Go back to your story, press "Edit", go to "Set the venue" section and choose devices you want this story to be on.