To create a Story:
Open the "Stories" page in your Manager and click "Story".
Choose what type of story you want to create: Video story - is a story with a video only, From a template - creating a story with text, images from the template.
If you choose to create your story from the template:
1. Choose the template you want to use according to your needs and use case and click "Apply"
2. Enter the story name. The name of the story will be displayed in the Archive, your employees will see it.
3. Add the content to your story. You will see blocks that can be changed - these may be text blocks or images. To add content choose the block, click on it and add text or image. You can add the text or download image from your device or upload it from storage if you previously dowloaded something there.
4. Every time you add text, image or video, Workstories creates a file in storage. This is made for you to be able to reuse content easily. In order to be able to distinguish your content and images from one another, you have to name it.
Note: don't use long texts - they will be hard to read!
5. You can also create playlists - this will allow you to show different text/images in one story depending on rules that you create (like time, week day, etc).
Press "Add" to add the additional piece of text or image and then create rules.
6. You can see all blocks containing in your story. Switch between them to add content.
7. Use the "Target by sex and age" section if you have TV screens with cameras connected to Workstories.
8. In "Set the schedule" section you can adjust the schedule of your story. For example, it may be shown on some particular day only or even a particular time or "Unlimited" which means the story will be active all the time.
9. Activate "Alternate" feature if you want your story to alternate with other stories you have in your media plan. The number of campaign replays means the number of cycles this story will be replayed.
10. You can add Rules to the schedule of your story. This can be used if you want to show you story automatically on a particular time or day. For example, morning story with greetings.
11. In "Set the venue" section you will choose devices that have to see this story (for example, all of the team or a particular department). Click the button Properties and choose how you want to set your target audience: by Devices, Tags or Profiles. We recommend to target by devices - you can choose a particular device, a number of devices or a folder. You can also add tags (like "new members", "team leads". etc) and use this way to target your story. Confirm your choice by clicking the "Apply" button.
12. Click the "Run" button to save and start running your story.
Hooray! Your story is active🎉
Please sign in to leave a comment.