The "Schedule" section is designed to set up the schedule of your stories.
The schedule provides the following features:
- graphical view of the schedule;
- changing the duration of advertising campaigns and the schedule of their playback.
To view the advertising campaign schedule:
1. Open the “Schedule”
Also this option is available while story editing (in the “Stories” section click the context menu and select “Schedule” item).
2. On the upper menu set the period (from one day to one year) to see stories media plan. By clicking the "Now" button, the separator in the media plan will move to the current moment, while maintaining the current scale (month, quarter, year). On a weekly and monthly scale, weekends will look darker than working days in the media plan. Vertical lines represent hours/days/months depending on scale.
When you click on the calendar, you will be prompted to select a period, depending on the scaling of the media plan, for example, if you select a day or a week, then you can select the dates you need.
If you change the scaling to a month or a quarter, the calendar will prompt you to select a specific month.
For the year scale, you will be prompted to select a specific year.
To set a filter by devices / tags:
- On the settings panel at the top, click the "Filter" button;
- Select the required devices / tags;
- After clicking on the required devices / tags will appear in the bottom line of the window;
You can search by devices / tags, choosing to combine or intersect the specified conditions. If there are cyclic campaigns in the media plan, you can select a specific profile in the filter.
3. Select the campaign you want to set a schedule for in the campaign list.
4. In the menu that appears on the right, you will see the duration of your story and its schedule, content previews, information about targeting and devices assigned to this story.
By clicking the "open campaign" button, you can change its schedule and settings.
On a scalable time field, stories appear as bars.
Horizontally, each bar runs from the start date/time to the end date/time of the story. For an unlimited campaign timeline, an infinity symbol is displayed to the left of the name.
Vertically, the strips are distributed according to:
When creating a new story, it is set to the lowest priority among its type.
The priority can be set by moving the campaigns/stories along the media plan - up, to increase, down, to decrease.