Before installing the program, make sure that the media display device meets the system requirements, then open the folder containing the program distribution.
To install Workstories Player on a Windows-based computer, follow the guidelines below:
- Launch file Player.exe/PlayerX64.exe.
- In the User Account Control window, click "Yes".
- Select setup language and click OK.
- To accept the license agreement, select "I accept the agreement" and click "Next".
- Select installation folder and click "Next".
- Check if you need to create a desktop icon. Click "Install".
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Check the box if you want to launch the program after the installation window is closed and click "Finish".
Workstories Player is now installed.