Before installing the program, make sure that the media display device meets the system requirements, then open the folder containing the program distribution.
To install Workstories Player on an Android-based or iOS-based device, follow the guidelines below:
- Download the distribution (Player.apk) from the application store (Google Play or App Store). Wait until download to device is complete.
Next steps for Android-based device:
- Open the device security settings (Settings/Personal/Security).
- Uncheck the "Check apps" box.
- Check the "Unknownsources" box.
- Open the "Downloads" folder (Settings/General/Memory /sdcard/Download/).
- Launch Player.apk.
- Click "Install" in the dialogue window.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
Workstoreis Player is now installed.