Player interface includes:
- Main screen
- Settings screen
Main screen includes:
- "Continue playback" button which allows to start playback of stories that is assigned to this device
- Device info block that displays:
- device name
- connection status
- platform that the device is connected to
- device RAM state
- device date and time
- Storage info that displays
- download state, number and size of the content
- download state, number and size of templates
- number of form data accumulated on the device
- number of statistics data accumulated on the device
- Player version info
- Connection hint button
- Player exit button
- Settings buttons
Settings screen includes:
- "Back" button that allows to return to the main screen
- Settings tab navigation buttons
- Settings buttons and switches
Settings include 4 tabs:
General settings include:
1. Autoconfiguration button. System can automatically configure (adapt) your device for use as the player.
It is proposed to choose one of three variants of configuration:
1. Basic – optimizes performance and power settings of the device.
2. Standard – includes the basic configuration mode, hides desktop icons, enables auto-hide taskbar in desktop mode function, automates system login.
3. Advanced – includes both previous modes, disables OS loading animation and disables the ability to change session (switch accounts Win + “L” hotkeys).
After performing the autoconfiguration, it is recommended to reboot the device for the changes to take effect. It is also possible to reset all changes made by autoconfiguration. Click “Disable” button to do this.
2. Autostart button. This function can be used to make the player start broadcasting stories when you turn it on. Also, it is possible to delay launch of playback by 5, 15, 30 or an arbitrary (not more than 600) number of seconds.
3. Kiosk mode switch. Kiosk mode is designed to block unauthorized attempts to exit the program, system windows, menus and other things.
4. Disable hotkeys switch. Disables the possibility to use such hotkeys as win + d, win + m, alt + tab, etc during the playback.
- Quality – it is possible to select the broadcast quality: “High” or “Best”. Note: choosing the “Best” quality will place an additional hardware load on the device.
- FPS – number of frames per second drawn by the player
- Smoothing – the smoothing function switch (removes “jagged effect”, the display becomes more organic)
- Use hardware video decoding – increase the player performance through more rational use of hardware resources of the device
- Optimize video for low-end devices – turn on this option and your device will better play video-content.
Note: it is recommended to use this option exclusively for playing devices on devices with low technical characteristics (for this purpose in ad campaign use “Fullscreen static” template). Also this setting allows you to play mp4 (h264) video on devices
- Vertical synchronization – turns on the vertical sync feature, increasing the smoothness of the image.
Application settings include:
1. Language button
2. Zone ID button (for setting videowalls)
3. Forbid private data sending switch (ability to take a screenshot of the device screen from your platform)
4. Float Screen mode
5. Float Screen Settings
Connection settings include:
- Server URL button. If you use On-Premise solution you must specify the server’s API address. Information about the server address is provided at the time of software deployment and can be specified from responsible persons. Usually, if your platform is available at http://panel.domain, your API-address will be http://api.domain .
- Button to open default OS web browser
- Send playback data switch
Devices settings include:
- Camera settings button. It is possible to configure rotation of display of the camera. Also you can specify recognition channel.
- Extend on all screens switch. There is an opportunity to extend the display on all screens.
- Connect to MAC address scanners button
- Telnet server settings menu.