To start working with Workstories Player install and launch it on a device on which you want to broadcast your campaigns. The main screen will appear.
To connect your device (Player) to Workstories Manager you have to:
1. Setup Workstories Player on a device on which you want to broadcast your campaigns.
2. In Workstories Manager open the "Devices" section and press "Add device" button;
3. Set a name for your device and press the "Add" button. Select the user groups you want to grant access to the device.
4. Copy connection code;
5. Launch Workstories Player and press "Connect your device" button.
6. Enter connection code and press "OK" or enter.
7. Important! For this new device to see stories you need to connect a subscription to it. Go back to Workstories manager -> Device section. Find you device, you will see that Subscription is not set. Click on this device and you will see the menu on the right side of the screen. Go to Subscription section and choose the subscription you need.
Note: you don't have to do it while you are on a trial version.
After that your device will be ready for broadcast.
And you can manage your devices from "Devices" section of your CMS.
8. In Settings Application > Float screen mode, set the display options for the Workstories Player window.
Window size - you can set the size of the player window relative to the device screen;
Location on the screen - you can set in which side of the screen the player window will be displayed;
Enable window dragging - when this function is disabled, the player window will be displayed in one place, without the ability to move it;
Player screen - when the player receives new content, the player window opens;
Preview - when the player receives new content, a preview opens;
No preview - when the player receives new content, neither the player window nor the preview opens.
Mute - turns off the sound when playing content;
Turn on the player in screen saver mode:
Enabled - when the device is idle, the player starts in full-screen mode, stories are being played, with any user activity, previously launched playback is interrupted;
Disabled - when the device is idle, the player does not start in full screen mode.